- The pricing for hosting is deceptive (advertised specials do not show fine print until you enter their site)- so once you have reviewed the actual costs you will incur, if you are on a tight budget then you have to go back and ponder should I or shouldn’t I?
- To Successfully set up your website, it takes a heck of a lot longer than 20 minutes or even an hour (as some may claim).
- Connecting to WordPress is only easy for those that truly know what they are doing (What the heck is a CMS or HTML – I thought they were a florist) and even then glitches can happen and you spend hours upon hours waiting while the professional on the other end of the telephone works it out correctly for you (After they have asked for help from even more specialty departments).
- Writing is not hard but it is time-consuming. Anyone who writes a letter to grandma knows this.
- Adding in all the plug-ins (just the free ones for the moment) Have to add to my budget to get all those tempting premium add-ons (Why is every fee darn near in the hundreds). Who am daddy Warbucks?
- Reading all the materials for each of your programs. e.g. host site, WP, Jetpack, even email and any other category each of these holds inside. Oh, my and don’t need to go to the help section in any of them: I feel like a kid who just walked in on their parents while having intercourse oO. while looking for the reason and steps to correct why my comments were not working! This is scary stuff!
/sta tic/l ink" title="Yeah ye ah!">Li nk name</a >'
"<a hre f='$link' ti tle='$linkt
- Ok, this one is probably (definitely) just me but I hate rejection and if no one reads this well… I will be singing a new mantra from now on! Instead of the little engine that could “I think I can, I think I can” It will be Holy shyte, I was wrong!
But no matter the hardships I’ve faced or the many I am sure to come, this is the most excited & anxious I have been since my 5th birthday and mom told me she forgot my chocolate cake – thank goodness she was lying cause I almost did an exorcist scene on her. Take your time and plan, you will get your desired results. I am so happy that I pushed through all my own frustrations, fears, and what if scenarios and now I have a beginning. Stay with me as I grow in all things!
How get through and complete your blog start-up no matter what your level of knowledge & funds.
- You can find free blogging platforms – use those until you have the funds to invest in your blog (if you so choose).
- With patience and taking the time to schedule your investigations – you can stay on track, not get lost in the black hole of information overload.
- Be very thankful for the professional on the other end of the line – imagine how they feel, they know this stuff backwards & they will get it corrected.
- Eventually, with proper planning and saving you can get all the add-on fun stuff.
- Whether you want to do it personally or professionally there is a way. Just stay on track with your passion no matter the temporary hardship, learning curve or obstacle.